Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tropical Wedding Theme


We absolutely LoVe designing custom wedding jewelry for Brides! Just recently, we created the wedding jewelry pictured in the above photos with a Classy Tropical Wedding Theme. We absolutely love the bold colors used by Gabrielle for her wedding theme...the boldness of fuschia roses against the striking color of the tropical green Bridesmaids Dresses is genius! For the Bride, who is stunning, she chose our Glamour Flower Brooch Necklace with handknotted Ivory Swarovski Crystal Pearls to match her dress and for the Flower Girl, her daughter, who is absolutely beautiful, she chose our Fuschia Flower Necklace with matching earrings. It could not have turned out any more perfect!
Here is what the Bride had to say about working with Hannah and I....
"After working for several months trying to find a necklace for my July wedding, I feel so lucky to have found Love Designs! I love it SO much that I bought another necklace and some earrings for my 9 year old daughter to wear at the wedding. There were so many shops on Etsy for Wedding Jewelry, but, none as amazing as Love Designs. They make such unique pieces and they are truly talented artists! My whole buying experience was EXCELLENT! We received MANY compliments on our jewelry during and after our wedding! My necklace was perfect with my birdcage veil to, exactly what I was looking for : ) These ladies create gorgeous and high quality jewelry & I plan to buy from them in the future : ) I highly recommend working with Love Designs! : )"
Wow! Thank you so much Gabby! Working with you was truly our pleasure! We want to thank you for allowing us to design and create this jewelry for you and your daughter! We wish you and your husband the very best for your future and your family!
~ Joy and Hannah
Christa Marie Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment