Thursday, August 12, 2010

Autumn Wedding


I recently created my first ever treasury on Etsy. Etsy recently opened up the treasury's allowing more people to create them and share them. Up until that point, you had to wait for an opening to create a treasury and then you had to have superfast cyber ability in order to make it in before everyone else, who were also patiently waiting for that split second opening. It was frustrating and I just did not have the time to wait for an opening. So, when they opened up the treasury's, I was really excited to get my chance to create one.


So, since Autumn is right around the corner, I decided to create an Autumn Wedding Treasury. I had a lot of fun surfing through all the very talented artisans in this category and received a lot of inspiration as a result. I was pleasantly surprised by the experience...I really enjoyed it and I get to promote some of work of my fellow artisans which is rewarding in itself :)


In celebration of our "First Ever" treasury on Etsy...I would like to share it with all of you and get your feedback on the items that I've picked. Please take a peek and let us know what you think of our "Autumn Wedding" treasury....click the link below to view and then leave us a comment below!




Visit our online store to view our Bridal Jewelry at:

No comments:

Post a Comment