Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Metal Mix Mania




The weatherman says that this is the last day of unusually warm springlike weather here in Northeast Ohio and needless to say.....I am bummed! Tomorrow the weather is supposed to take a dramatic turn to cold...40 degrees with the possibility of SNOW! Ugh. Welp, that's the way it goes here in unpredictable Northeast Ohio. You just never know how the winds are going to shift and change. I guess I should be used to it by now!


Regardless of the weather, Hannah and I are busy designing and creating new pieces of jewelry. One of my most favorite things to do is mix up our designs with all kinds of METAL! I love mixing it up Gunmetal, Antiqued Silver, Sterling Silver and to add a little sparkle...we've added rhinestones to the mix :) Did you catch that POP of color.....Love it! See for yourself...check out our newest designs in our ArtFire and Etsy stores and let us know what you think?


Here are some pics to enjoy for now...and don't forget to leave a comment below!


Cheers!


Hannah and Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment