Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chunky Amethyst Flower Bracelet


If you are looking for something CHUNKY and FUN yet still gorgeous...this is it. This bracelet is so much FUN and is definitely one of my favs. The Amethyst Purple color of this flower is just stunning against the Chunky, Clear Acrylic Beads. I've used GENUINE Amethyst Gemstones in this bracelet...they are juicy and and stunning in color. Combine all that with the White Shell dangles and charms with Swarovski Crystals in Jet Black and you've got one unique bracelet full of color and fun.
You can check it out in our Etsy store at http://www.lovescreation.etsy.com/!

We love feedback...feel free to leave a comment below :)

Don't forget to SMILE...it's Spring ;)

7 comments:

  1. pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!!........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I like your creations, they are fabulos, and I added you to my bloglist to ( hope you don't mind).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It is wonderful to hear back from some of our followers! Thank you for adding us to your blog list Hannah :)
    Joy and Hannah
    Love Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this bracelet-it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a nondenominational wedding minister and have posted a blog about your site-I love it.
    www.asimpleido.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Nichole! I just visited your site and your blog.....really well done and I became a follower of your blog as well! Thanks so much!
    Hannah and Joy
    Love Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and beautiful. thanks for sharing. i hope to see more designs of your jewelry collection.
    St Louis Jewelry Stores

    ReplyDelete