Thursday, February 4, 2010

"To him who overcomes..."




"To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God." (Revelation 2:7)

I recently designed this necklace for my niece, Carissa, for her birthday. She is such a beautiful young lady and I wanted to give her something special for her birthday. I love this Tree of Life Necklace...it reminds me of the the Tree of Life in the Bible and the promise it symbolizes. I decided to use this simple matte silver tree as the centerpiece for the necklace. It is beautiful by itself, but, I wanted to personalize it and make it special for my niece. So, I added her Birth Month Color which is Garnet in Swarovski Crystal Bicones which are hadwrapped and secured to sleek Sterling Silver Flat Cable Chain. I also decided to add her initial to the Tree of Life and hand stamped a Sterling Silver Charm which I've secured next to the Tree of Life.

I just adore this necklace and decided to list it in our Etsy and ArtFire Studio's about a month ago. This design is fast becoming a favorite of our FANS on our facebook Fan Page! This necklace is designed to be personalized with or without your initial or birth stone. Simply leave us note at checkout and we will make this necklace to your specifications.

Visit our online stores for more information about this necklace at:

Become a FAN of Love Designs on Facebook at:
Please leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment