Thursday, January 7, 2010

Customized Style for Your Wedding







Wow! I've been away far too long! It's been a nice break and now it's time to get back to WORK! Even though I have not been blogging...I have been very busy. We are just wrapping up the jewelry for a Wedding in the Spring and I thought I would share with you some of our work. This is for a Bride that we've been conversing back and forth via email. We've worked very closely with her and I did get her permission to share these items with you.

I know that some of you out there may be a bit nervous about having your jewelry designed long distance...but, let me assure you, it's not as difficult as you might think and we work very closely with the Bride on all design decisions, update her with pics of our progress regularly, and do not proceed without her consent.

For her Wedding Necklace we used a Filigree Crystal Brooch and Swarovski Crystal Pearls in a Cream colour. Each Pearl is Handknotted and secured to the brooch. The two strand necklace is finished with a silver filigree two strand clasp. We have also designed matching earrings for the Bride but, have not yet taken pictures of them.

As a last minute request, the Bride asked Hannah and I to design her a Bridal Hair Clip for the wedding. This was a new idea for Hannah and I, but, we never turn down a challenge! We've custom designed the flower in this clip by layering several floral leaves and securing a single rhinestone in the center. The flower rests upon this gorgeous white feather and is secured to a hair clip. This process was so much FUN and Hannah and I cannot wait to create more of these gorgeous clips.

Later this Spring, I will share with you her jewelry for her Bridesmaids...and let me tell you...the jewelry is stunning :)

Please let us know what you think of these designs and leave us a comment below!

Become a FAN on Facebook and check out all of our designs in our online stores!

If you are interested in Hannah and Joy designing your wedding jewelry...contact us via email at lovescreation@windstream.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment