Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last Minute Shoppers! It's not too Late!


If you are a last minute shopper, like me, I know that it can get quite stressful! Just like everyone else out there, I am on a budget and I do not look forward to doing all of our shopping at the last minute. I am really hoping to find nice gifts at an affordable price! But, what can you do when there is not enough time in the day to do everything that needs to get done! That's why I'm constantly reminding myself and my family what this season is all about. It's about celebrating the life and freedom that we have through the birth and death of our Lord Jesus Christ, spending time with loved ones, forgiving, and giving to others in need. I find my peace through the stress of the Holidays when I am reminded of why we celebrate Christmas and through thanking the Lord for the blessings that He has poured out upon our home. The Lord has blessed my sister and I with this wonderful creativity and He continues to inspire and move us every day! I am so thankful for the work He has done in our lives! Our business has grown by leaps and bounds this year and I know that it will continue to grow through out the coming year.



The Lord continues to inspire us with new ideas and Hannah and I have listed quite a few new pieces in our stores! We are really excited by our new designs and would love to share them with you! There is still time to place your order and receive it by Christmas! Up until the 19th of December, you will be able to place your order without having to upgrade the shipping (this applies to orders in the U.S.-for International orders-we do not have control over customs and it may take longer to receive your purchase). Any purchase after the 19th can still be received by Christmas, but, you will need to upgrade the shipping. We will do our very best to make sure that you receive your package in time!

We also have our 10% OFF SALE going in both of our stores until Christmas Eve! Visit our stores at:


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
~Joy and Hannah
Love Designs




5 comments:

  1. I'm very thankful to the author for posting such an amazing post...

    Term papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article, very well explained. i glad to see this blog, such an informative article, Thanks for share this.

    Term papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article, very well explained. i glad to see this blog, such an informative article, Thanks for share this.

    Term papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I'm Aik from Malaysia. You've some beautiful jewelry here! Would you like to sponsor a giveaway on my blog?

    http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your wonderful comments Aik. We have done Giveaways with other sponsers in the past and unfortunately they did not go well. I really appreciate you offering to do this for us! We do have our own Giveaways on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/lovedesigns :)

    ReplyDelete