Monday, October 5, 2009

~*~My Sister's Wedding~*~







The big day has finally come and gone and I would like to share my sister's Wedding Day with all of you! We had a such a great time and it was a wonderful day! There were some road bumps along the way...such as the fact that it was a MONSOON in the morning, my poor little neice who was the flower girl was sick, and my sister's nerves were about to overtake her!!! But, after mys sister saw her husband to be and said "I do"....all the chaos and nerves dissolved to nothing and when the party started at the hall, we all had a great time. My sister, Amber, looked stunning and all of the Bridesmaids were gorgeous! Many of you already know that we designed the jewelry for the Wedding and I have to say, the designs turned out beautiful. Here are some pics of the day!
We just want to remind you that if you would like Hannah and Joy to design your jewelry for your special day or occasion, we would love to be a part of it! Hannah and I love Weddings and love designing jewelry for Weddings! Our custom designs push us creatively and we are constantly pushing ourselves to make our customers satisfied and thrilled with the result. Please contact Love Designs at lovescreation@windstream.net if you would like us to help with your special day!
Visit our online stores at:
Become a FAN on Facebook at:
Let us know what you think about Amber's Wedding and leave a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment