Monday, August 10, 2009

Bold and Beautiful



BOLD is definately the fashion statement for the end of summer and beginning of Fall. Everywhere I go I see brillant colors of blues, greens and vivid purples. I adore these colors, so of course, I am a fanatic about the new jewelry we are designing.







Last year, Joy and I made a classic black Swarovski crystal ring. It was a hit for those winter months and all those fantastic Christmas and New Years parties. Recently, we sold our last Swarovski Black ring, so I decided to put in an order for another crystal and came across this BEAUTY!!! I am so in love with this ring, it just shouts FUN! This ring can also come in three other great colors for the upcomming season.










Love the ring...visit our online store at http://www.lovedesigns.artfire.com/. If you would like this ring in a different color, please specify the color you prefer in a message to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment