Monday, July 13, 2009

Natures Way Collection

Another version of our Nature's Way Necklace and Earrings! I love the laser cut Wood pendants...they add so much warmth and visual interest to our necklaces! The floral design in these wood pendants is so pretty...just perfect for summer.

We designed this necklace using a laser cut wood pendant with a floral design. I've accented it with a Green Leaf Bead and dyed Green Jade Gemstones. The beads are handwrapped and securely attached to copper chain. The necklace is finished with a copper clasp.

I love incorporating Nature into our jewelry and these earrings are no exception! I've designed these earrings with gorgeous laser cut Wood Floral Drops to match the Natures Way Wood Pendant Necklace. I've handwrapped a Green Leaf Bead securely to the Wood Drops and attached them to copper earring wire.

Necklace Length: 17 inches


Earring Length: 2 inches


IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment