Friday, July 3, 2009

Independence Day Sale & Famous Quotes!

We thank God for His mercy and grace on this country that we have the freedom to pursue our dreams and the creativity that inspires our hearts! Thank you Lord for all you have provided us with! Enjoy the famous quotes below from ancestors past and present :) Happy 4th of July!

In celebration of Independence Day, Love Designs is slashing 10% off all inventory in our ArtFire Artisan Studio this weekend! Sale ends on Monday July 6th.


Famous Quotes for Independence Day


All we have of freedom, all we use or know -This our fathers bought for us long and long ago.~Rudyard Kipling, The Old Issue, 1899


My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson


Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. ~Abraham Lincoln


My patriotic heart beats red, white, and blue. ~Author Unknown


Freedom is never free. ~Author Unknown


And I'm proud to be an American,where at least I know I'm free.And I won't forget the men who died,who gave that right to me.~Lee Greenwood


Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all!By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.~John Dickinson


It is the love of country that has lighted and that keeps glowing the holy fire of patriotism. ~J. Horace McFarland



http://www.LoveDesigns.ArtFire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment