Saturday, June 20, 2009

Whimsical Long Flower Necklace


I found these gorgeous Acrylic Flower Beads at the store and they immediately caught my attention! I just love the whimsical and exotic feel of these beads and it did not take long for me to put this necklace together.

This necklace is whimsical, gorgeous, and long! I've designed this necklace using these gorgeous Flower Acrylic beads and Swarovski Crystal Pearls which are handwrapped making the long pendant in this design. I attached a whimsical heart charm and flower link to finish this pendant and securely attached it to the necklace.More Acrylic Floral Beads and Black Celestial Crystals and Decorative links are handwrapped and attached to silver chain to finish this piece.
Necklace Length: 34 inches
Pendant Length: 4 inches

IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING!

Currently available at our Love Designs Artisan Studio:
We love Feedback! Please leave us a comment if you like our designs! We also love suggestions....is there something you would like to see us design? Please let us know all about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment