Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weekend Feature!




Lately, I've been thinking about warmer weather. The beach and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore is definitely calling out to me! If I could, I would own a beach house on the shores of the Outer Banks. I love the atmosphere there. It is totally laid back, relaxing, with nothing between you and the ocean except sun, sun, and more sun!

That's why I love finding these treasures along the shore. They serve as little reminders of that state of peace and magnificence that you can only find by the ocean. Each piece is unique, the colors are beautiful and transclucent, making each design special and exciting!

This week we will be featuring our Ocean Blue Seaglass Necklace and matching earrings. They are made with seaglass found by my Aunt off the shores of Cape Cod Bay. I used Amazonite faceted dyed jade beads and wrapped each bead individually together to create an overall soft and peaceful effect. I wrapped a clear piece of seaglass with nontarnish silver plate wire with a swirl at the top and attached it to the necklace. I absolutely love how it turned out!

The earrings are made with the same clear color seaglass and secured to chain. I wire wrapped and securely attached the Amazonite faceted beads, crystal silver swarovski crystal, and white swarovski crystal pearls directly to the chain so they dangle. They are a perfect match for this necklace!

Beginning tomorrow, we will feature the necklace and earrings (sold separately) with free shipping! You can check it out on our website at:


Tell us what you think about our jewelry...what would you like to see us design? Please, leave a comment! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment