Monday, February 16, 2009

Olivine Vintage Style Necklace


I love the vintage look. There's just something about it that pulls me in. Whether it's the nostalgia of it or it's unique beauty, I'm not sure. It definitely grabs my attention. My sister and I decided to give the vintage style a shot and designed this Olivine Vintage Style necklace. This necklace is my favorite design so far. The oxidized sterling silver turned out beautiful. It has a wonderful luster to it. It is smooth and the dark color adds a new and exciting design element.

I've designed this necklace using sterling silver chain, lobster clasp, and wire which I oxidized to give my design a vintage look. The Olivine Cubic Zirconia Teardrop Pendant is wire wrapped with oxidized sterling silver wire and attached to the chain. I used Olivine, Celestial Crystal, faceted beads which I individually wire wrapped and secured to the chain.

The Olivine Pendant is a 36x9mm faceted teardrop.The Olivine Celestial Crystal are 8mm faceted beads.

This necklace is availabe for IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT at our online store:
http://www.lovescreation.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment