Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentines Day Sale...This Weekend Only


As I'm helping my children fill out their Valentines Day Cards for their friends at school, I'm reminded of how exciting this special day was. I loved getting those little cards with a tiny piece of chocolate or sucker tucked away in that special tissue box that I spent so much time decorating . We want to help bring that magic back! We love Valentines Day at Love Designs...it's the perfect way to let the people you love know how special they are!


Valentines Day is right around the corner, but it's not too late to buy the perfect gift for your loved ones. We have a great selection of pendant necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings.


Starting Friday, this weekend only Love Designs will have a Valentines Day Sale at our online store. Receive 10% off all of our in stock inventory. You'll find our sale items under the Valentines Day Sale section.


Have a loved Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bracelet beautiful necklace I will be looking at your etsy shop to see more of your designs for sale.

    ReplyDelete