Friday, January 23, 2009



My sister and I were walking through a store during the holidays searching for Christmas decorations to adorn our jewelry table and we happened to walk past a stand full of buttons. My eye caught this beauty and from that moment on, I knew that I had to wear this vintage style on my hand.

It reminds me of all the right hand rings that you see on models in the magazines only this one won't break the bank. This particular button ring has a vintage flair to it that I adore. It looks spectacular on and glimmers when the sunlight catches it.

I recieved so many compliments on this ring that I decided to duplicate it. Starting today and ending on Monday, this ring will have FREE SHIPPING!!! So get it while its hot...I know it won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment