Monday, January 26, 2009

CHILDREN'S JEWELRY COLLECTION




Over the last year, I've thrown myself into making quality designer jewelry for women and I love visualizing and creating new designs! However, I have a huge collection of leftover beads, charms, and clasps and did not know what to do with it all. I stumbled upon these small yellow and orange flower beads and suddenly, I knew exactly what I wanted to create! Let me tell you, I had more fun making tiny yellow flower earrings, rings, and bracelets than I have had in quite awhile. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't enjoy making adult jewelry. Women's jewelry is challenging, the industry is very competitive creatively, and I love doing it. It's just that while I was making these vibrant, colorful and fun designs, I remembered why I enjoy what I do and I really had fun in the process!
My sister and I have decided to start a line of children's jewelry that is fun, vibrant, and affordable! Over the next few weeks, we will be adding, to our online store at http://www.lovescreation.etsy.com/, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and rings. All of the collection will be 10% off in celebration of Valentines Day until February 6th.

Please, stop by our store and check out our collection of children's jewelry, seaglass jewelry, wedding jewelry, and fashion jewelry! We look forward to serving you!

God Bless,

Joy
Love Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment